CPAPStat.com is required by federal law to have a valid prescription on file in order to ship any CPAP Machines, Humidifiers, or CPAP Masks (excluding Assembly Kits). The three icons below will be found on all products and will indicate the prescription requirements.
CPAPStat.com will need a prescription on file before shipping this product.
No prescription is required for this product.
Click this this icon to find a comparable product that does NOT require a prescription.
1. Prescription is written by one of the following care providers:
- Medical Doctor
- Doctor of Osteopathy
- Physicians Assistant
- Nurse Practitioners
- Dentist / Orthodontist
- Naturopathic Physician
2. Prescription must include:
- Your name (patient's name)
- Prescribing physician's full name
- Prescribing physician's NPI number
- Physicians Contact Information
- Physicians Signature / Date
- Length of need
3. Your prescription can be written on a standard prescription pad which includes the physician's contact information, your full name and is signed by the care provider including a statement about the equipment needed.
- "CPAP" or “Continuous Positive Airway Pressure”
- “APAP”, “AutoPAP” or similar
- "BiPAP", BiLevel” or similar
- "CPAP Supplies"
- "CPAP Mask"
- "CPAP Heated Humidifier"
4. For a prescription written for a CPAP machine please be sure that a pressure setting has been indicated by the prescribing physician.
- CPAP set at 10cmH2O
- Auto CPAP set at 4-20cmH2O
Submit your prescription to CpapStat.com
You will find the box pictured below on all items that require a prescription. Please select the submittal option that is most convenient for you. You can upload your prescription file directly by clicking the "Choose File" button and selecting the file from your computer.
What if I don't have a prescription available?
If you need help obtaining your prescription from your doctor we will be happy to assist. Please email the request to support@simpleCPAP.com and we will get in touch with you to collect all the necessary information.
For any questions concerning prescription requirements feel free to contact us:
Online Chat (Bottom Right)
Call 9am-5pm CT M-F: (630) 546-0813
Fax: (217) 210-0272